With the start of April and Easter being just around the corner why not enhance home decoration to match the festive season?
Festive décor always seems hard and exhausting, but is that really it? there are always tricks and ways to make festive décor easy and beautiful.
Following are some ways and items to enhance home décor for Easter.
1. Easter Bunny Showpiece –
Easter as we all know is all about the “easter eggs” and bunnies. As the festive season approaches, the showpiece in the living room can be updated to match the festive season. It is a good investment as these can be used again in the following years as well.
2. Wreaths –
Easter as we all know is all about the “Easter eggs” and bunnies. As the festive season approaches, the showpiece in the living room can be updated to match the festive season. It is a good investment as these can be used again in the following years as well.
- Wreaths can be made of wooden bases with artificial flowers.
- Paper flowers can also be used to decorate them
- Pearls and shells also enhance the beauty of wreaths
- Foam sheets can be used to make flowers and decorate them
- Artificial eggs and bunny charms can also be used to make them look alluring
3. Easter Eggs
Eggs are the main element for Easter. Golden eggs and even egg-shaped crystals can be used on tables, stools, side stands, flower pots and window panes. Eggs can be painted in different patterns and colours. They can be wrapped in colourful wool or ribbons, covered with golden or silver foil and sequins can be used on them to decorate them. They can be put in a basket and used a décor on the tea table and on top of desks and small cabinets.
Baskets filled with these eggs are a really good décor for garden areas. These can be placed near bushes and hung on the branches of trees and placed on thick branches.
4. Easter DIY Home Decor –
- Napkins can be folded in the shape of a bunny and placed on the dining table.
- Easter bunny patterned table cloths can be used to decorate the living room
- Bunny patterned paper décor items can be made, like a paper hanging
- Egg-shaped paper or cardboard lanterns can be made by using balloons. These will enhance the lighting of the room and also increase the beauty of the space.
- Bunny ear-shaped baskets and flowers pots can be used to decorate the garden area, house entrance, and the living.
- Easter-themed tissues can be used to serve the guests.
- Egg-shaped candles are a good way of décor as well as create a cosy environment